The ENDS Legal Compliance Manager is a subscription only service.
We currently offer non-subscribers the opportunity to trial the site.
To register for a free trial you need to complete and submit the requested
information. To ensure we can manage your registration efficiently, you are
requested to complete all of the fields.
By registering for a free trial you will be granted full access to the site
for a period of 3 days. At the end of this period the access will automatically
be switched off. Please read the Terms and Conditions for the ENDS Legal Compliance
Manager by accessing the link at the bottom of the home page.
Once you have submitted your registration you will be allowed access to the service
and, subject to available, you will be able to benefit from:
- Policy Briefings: Consolidated overview of International, EU and national Legislation and Policy - and implications for business
- Consolidated Legal Summaries: Plain English Legislation summaries for key Legislation in England & Wales giving the current legal situation
- Original Legislation: Access to original law
- Compliance Calendar: Key past, present and future Policy and Legislation dates
- Management Guides: Introductory guides in getting started in compliance and environmental management.
- Legal Register Tool: Store your applicable Legislation in one place and add your own commentary
- Email Alerts: Daily updates to allow you to systematically keep up to date with new changes or developments as they occur.
If you have any questions relating to your free trial or the registration process,
please contact Sales +44 (0) 20 8267 8104 or email email@example.com
This document is intended as an aid and is not a substitute
for your obtaining appropriate specialist professional advice. No liability arising
from or related to errors or omissions in this document shall be accepted. Anyone
using or relying on information contained in this document should ensure that such
information complies with the law at the time of use.